If you want to avoid making costly mistakes with your coaching business then you have to recognise this sobering fact..
“There are a HUGE NUMBER of services available to people seeking to improve their wellbeing, health, relationships and business.”
These services are not just being provided by other Coaches but also include Counsellors, Holistic Therapists, Low Cost and Free Charity Services, Government Services – the list goes on.
To add to this the number of Coaches is just going to continue increasing as more and more people seek to change from the mundane 9 to 5 to a life with great fulfilment, time and money.
In addition to this the whole marketplace for online coaching programmes is going to change drastically over coming years as this market matures.
And we all know that Facebook Marketing changes practically every day – how are you going to be up to date with what works right now?
What are you going to do to make sure that you get recognised as an Internationally Recognised Coach before it becomes too late?
Are you making these COSTLY MISTAKES that new coaches typically make?
- Working on a Session by Session Basis
- Undercharging and Undervaluing yourself
- Spreading yourself too wide
- Lacking Self-Belief
- Thinking you can do it all on your own
It’s not too late to get it right…YET!
If you are a new coach you need to start your Coaching Business on the right track. But if you’ve already made some mistakes there is still time for you to change direction,
Just make sure you follow my advice below:
- The key to avoiding these mistakes is to start up your Coaching Business in the right way for achieving the goals you want to achieve. This means asking yourself, “How can I achieve my goals with my coaching business?”. Instead of just starting out slowly and fearfully, think about what you truly want to achieve with your business and plan a strategy that will enable you to achieve that.
- Whilst you might be thinking, “When I have more experience I will charge more”, this is a fallacy and will only keep you stuck undercharging and undervaluing yourself. Instead look at what is the simplest way, with the least number of clients, to achieve your financial goals. This will value you, your time and your energy and you won’t burn out.
- Make sure you focus on your strengths and talents by specialising in just one area straightaway and with a core audience. It will be much easier for you to market your services to this audience and do your best work with the clients who come to you. This way you will gain raving reviews from them that will lead to more referrals.
- Move from offering sessions to offering a programme. I suggest a minimum of 12 x 1 hour sessions in a 1:1 programme, or 8 to 12 weeks as a group programme. Having a programme where your clients pay you either up front or in 3 instalments will give you a good cash flow making you a steady income for your business straightaway.
- Believe in your abilities and talents FROM DAY 1!!
- Invest in a Business Coach who knows exactly how to support you to go from being unknown to an Internationally Recognised Coach in the fastest time possible, and has done this themselves. You will get to where you want to be a lot faster and often with less cost in wasted, time, energy and money.
How to Guarantee Your Success..
I know exactly what you need to do,
Coaches on my Client Attraction Academy get their businesses up and running WITH CLIENTS in under 90 days following my proven method.
The clients they are attracting are PREMIUM CLIENTS, paying as much as $4000 for 3 months 1:1 Coaching, or $2,000 for a 3 month group programme.
Imagine how your business would be transformed if you had premium clients like these to work with.
Let me show YOU how you can make this happen with your Coaching Business right away. So you can become an Internationally Recognised Coach in the shortest time possible..Let’s get on the phone and plan out:
- What specialism and niche is RIGHT for YOU!
- Your client-winning marketing strategy
- How you can get your Coaching Business up and running with clients in under 90 days, so you hit your income goals straightaway
Simply click here to book in your free breakthrough session now.
By the end of the call, you’ll know exactly how to launch your Coaching Business Successfully. Once you are clear on that, we can discuss ways that I can help you get it up and running fast.
We may decide to work together to launch your coaching business – and if so great – if not then that’s okay too. You’ll still have a clear plan to move your business forwards.
So click here and book in your session now.
I am looking forward to speaking with you!
“Together we can make your business dreams a reality!”
Shelley Hutchinson is founder of Client Nectar, she combines mindset coaching, with online marketing and heart-centred selling to provide Coaches and therapists with powerful, easy to follow and life changing business and marketing programmes.