If you have been wondering how to create your Mastermind programme and add 5 figures in revenue to your business then you are going to want to read this article.
It is time to make the shift from dreaming of a way to be able to work with a small group of your ideal clients to actually having your idea planned out and knowing what direction you need to take to get you started. By the way this is the fun bit.
So, let’s get started thinking about why your ideal clients will want to join your Mastermind programme…
Well, their number 1 reason for joining your Mastermind is that they believe that your guidance will help them achieve their goals faster and more successfully than they can on their own.
To help them do this you need to assist your students to learn the knowledge and skills that they are currently lacking and to overcome any mindset issues that have stopped them from achieving their goals up until now.
The Mastermind Learning Cycle
I have created my own learning cycle made up of five stages that depict the learning process that you need to guide your Mastermind students through.
Shelley’s Mastermind Learning Cycle looks like this:
Stage 1 starts with feeling supported and encouraged, they then move through the other four stages clockwise.
It is worth being aware that when your students reach stage 5 overcoming their mindset issues, they will then restart at stage 1 again.
Your students will continue to encounter fresh needs and goals that they wish to achieve and so restart the stages to accomplish their new goals.
Over time this will lead your ideal clients to fulfill their potential, and have the transformation in their life, relationship or work that they truly desire.
Read also: What is a mastermind programme & why I launched mine
Let’s Plan Your Mastermind Group Programme
Now that you know the stages of learning that your students will need to be guided through, you are ready to answer some simple questions to be able to create your plan of your Mastermind programme.
Take out a page of A4 paper and pen and write down on the paper your answers to the following questions. If you are unsure of how to answer any of these questions then this is a good indication that you need to carry out some market research with your ideal clients for your Mastermind programme.
- Define the transformation you’ll offer your Mastermind students:
- Who is your Mastermind for?
- What problem do your ideal clients have that they need your Mastermind to help them solve?
- What is the transformation that your ideal clients truly desire?
- Define what your ideal students need help with:
- What knowledge and skills do you know your ideal clients lack?
- What Mindset issues do your ideal students have?
- Identify how you are will help your students:
- How will your help your ideal clients to apply the knowledge and skills they gain in practice?
- How will you help your students overcome their mindset issues?
- How will you help your ideal clients to feel supported and encouraged?
Read also: The 7 keys to launching your mastermind programme successfully
- Decide how you will deliver your Mastermind programme:
- What group sessions will you offer?
- What support (outside of group sessions) will you provide?
- What bonuses will your students be given?
- What will your VIP offering be?
- Pricing your Mastermind programme
- What single payment price will you offer your Mastermind programme at?
- What instalments options will you offer and what price will your instalments be?
- What price will your VIP option be? (generally this is double the price of your standard offering)
Once you have compiled your answers to these simple questions you will have a good overview of what you need to include in your Mastermind programme and can start to prepare your salespage for your programme, so that you can approach prospective students and begin bringing your first group together.
Best of luck!
Of course, if you would like help with planning out your Mastermind programme then simply book in a free Next Level Business Breakthrough Call using the link below:
“Together we can make your business dreams a reality!”
Shelley Hutchinson is founder of Client Nectar, she combines mindset coaching, with online marketing and heart-centred selling to provide Coaches and therapists with powerful, easy to follow and life changing business and marketing programmes.