TERMS & CONDITIONS
Client Nectar is a sub-brand of Cambridge International Ltd. In these terms and conditions the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are intended to refer to Cambridge International Limited (a company incorporated in England with limited liability with Companies Registration Office number 1765484 and having its registered office at 2 Maritime House, The Hart, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7HW) which is the owner and operator of this website and “you” is intended to refer to any person visiting or using the website.
The services and facilities which we make available to visitors to our website are offered on the clear understanding that the following terms and conditions apply in all cases. If you are not willing to avail of the resources made available via this website on the basis of these terms and conditions you should immediately leave this website and you should not revisit it.
1) The information provided on this website and in our courses is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy of the information provided. In the event that you do rely on any such information for any purpose whatsoever this will be at your sole risk and no liability of any kind will accrue to us as a consequence of such reliance.
2) If you register for our Client Nectar Client Attraction Programme you will be charged a one off payment as detailed on our sales page. You will be provided with membership username and password so that you can access this programme.
3) If you register for our Client Attraction Academy Programme over the telephone with one of our team members then you will be offered a range of payment options. These payment options include monthly instalments taken once per month over a 3 or 6 month period or a single payment option for payment in full.
4) If you register for our Mastermind Programme over the telephone with one of our team members then you will be offered a range of payment options. These payment options include monthly instalments taken once per month over a 12 month period or a single payment option for payment in full.
5) All payments for programmes are accepted using Worldpay Virtual Terminal in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) only.
6) Refund Policy pertaining to all our programmes; Client Attraction Programme, Passive Income Inner Circle, Client Attraction Academy and Mastermind Programme. You have the right to cancel your programme purchase within 7 days of your contracting our services and purchasing a programme, any payment you have made for the programme at that point will be refunded in full back to the credit card you made the purchase with. In order to cancel your programme purchase we require a letter in writing to be sent to Shelley Hutchinson at the following address: 4 Enniskillen Road, Cambridge, CB4 1SQ or an email to be sent to email@example.com. Please note your membership access to our online programmes will be terminated when you cancel your programme purchase and any downloading of content or copying of content and materials provided on our membership site is strictly prohibited.
7) We use a Worldpay virtual terminal for processing client payments. The cards we accept include:
9) We are the owners of the copyright in the content of our website, including the layout and text as well as the general “look and feel.” Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of any aspect of our website or any part of it is strictly prohibited.
10) We may change our terms and conditions regarding the use of this website at any time at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use our website you accept our terms as displayed on our website from time to time and you acknowledge your obligation to revisit these terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions which apply at the time of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions and all other content contained on this website shall be governed by English law and any dispute relating thereto shall be determined exclusively by the English courts.