TERMS & CONDITIONS
Client Nectar is a sub-brand of Cambridge International Ltd. In these terms and conditions the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are intended to refer to Cambridge International Limited (a company incorporated in England with limited liability with Companies Registration Office number 1765484 and having its registered office at 25a Hempfield Road, Littleport, CB6 1NW) which is the owner and operator of this website and “you” is intended to refer to any person visiting or using the website and purchasing our programmes.
Our correspondence address by letter is 25a Hempfield Road, Littleport, CB6 1NW by email is firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone is +447804980853.
The services and facilities which we make available to visitors to our website are offered on the clear understanding that the following terms and conditions apply in all cases. If you are not willing to avail of the resources made available via this website on the basis of these terms and conditions you should immediately leave this website and you should not revisit it.
1) The information provided on this website and in our programmes is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy of the information provided. In the event that you do rely on any such information for any purpose whatsoever this will be at your sole risk and no liability of any kind will accrue to us as a consequence of such reliance.
2) If you register for our Linkedin Quality Leads Formula Premium you will offered payment options, such as $167 + vat x 10 monthly instalments and $1397 + vat for a single payment for those joining after 1st May 2021 (If you joined prior to 1st May 2021 your payment plan will have been $129 x 12 monthly instalments or a single payment of $1297). Once paid none of the fees or any part of it is refundable. If you are paying in instalments then the total fees for this program are payable in full in all cases with no exceptions.
3)If you register for our VIP Program you will offered payment options including $799 + vat x 6 monthly instalments and $3997 + vat for a single payment. Once paid none of the fees or any part of it is refundable. If you are paying in instalments then the total fees for this program are payable in full in all cases with no exceptions.
4)If you register for our Accelerate Mastermind Program please refer to the terms and conditions on our Accelerate Mastermind terms and conditions page – click here to access.
5) We always want the best for our clients and give 100% in helping them achieve their goals, and we have an incredible track record with our clients, however we cannot guarantee that you or any participant will achieve any specific result as a result of taking any of our programmes. That said we have such confidence in our Linkedin Quality Leads Formula program that if you complete all the modules, complete all the associated work involved in this program including engaging in all the Q & As and come to the end of the program and still find you have not gained any leads through Linkedin my team will work with you until you do.
6) All payments for programmes are accepted using Stripe Payment Processor or Worldpay and are taken in the currency USD Dollars.
7) Refund Policy pertaining to all our programmes; Linkedin Quality Leads Formula Premium, VIP Program (formerly known as the Client Generator) and Accelerate Mastermind Program. You have the right to cancel your programme purchase within 7 days of your contracting our services and purchasing a programme, any payment you have made for the programme at that point will be refunded in full back to the credit card you made the purchase with. In order to cancel your programme purchase we require a letter in writing to be sent to Shelley Hutchinson at the following address: 25a Hempfield Road, Littleport, CB6 1NW or an email to be sent to email@example.com. Please note your access to our online programmes will be terminated when you cancel your programme purchase and any downloading of content or copying of content and materials provided on our membership site is strictly prohibited.
8) We use a Worldpay virtual terminal and Stripe Payment Processor for processing client payments. The cards we accept include:
9) From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for information purposes only. The existence of a link on this website does not signify that we endorse either the linked website or its content, and we will not bear any responsibility for them.
10) We are the owners of the copyright in the content of our website, including the layout and text as well as the general “look and feel.” Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of any aspect of our website or any part of it is strictly prohibited.
11) We will retain ownership of any and all Intellectual Property Rights that may subsist in anything produced by us in the course of providing our programmes. Throughout the term of this Agreement, we will be deemed automatically to grant a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence of any and all such rights to the Client to use the same in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. We will assert all moral rights arising out of Chapter IV of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
12) We may change our terms and conditions regarding the use of this website at any time at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use our website you accept our terms as displayed on our website from time to time and you acknowledge your obligation to revisit these terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions which apply at the time of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions and all other content contained on this website shall be governed by English law and any dispute relating thereto shall be determined exclusively by the English courts.