TERMS & CONDITIONS – REFER A FRIEND SCHEME
Client Nectar is a sub-brand of Cambridge International Ltd. In these terms and conditions the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are intended to refer to Cambridge International Limited (a company incorporated in England with limited liability with Companies Registration Office number 1765484 and having its registered office at 25a Hempfield Road, Littleport, CB6 1NW) which is the owner and operator of this website and “you” is intended to refer to any person visiting or using the website and purchasing our programmes.
Our correspondence address by letter is 25a Hempfield Road, Littleport, CB6 1NW by email is firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone is +447804980853.
To earn the applicable monetary award the following steps must be completed:
- After the referee has registered for the Free 5-Day Linkedin Leads-on-Tap Challenge online via the referral link, they will see a confirmation page. On that page is a very short form, your referee must fill in that short form and both name you and provide your email address as the person that referred them. This form is the only proof of referral we will accept.
- The referee must not have been an LQLF paying student previously or an existing LQLF paying student.
- The referee must become, a paying LQLF member, within 4 weeks of registering for the Free 5-Day Linkedin Leads-On-Tap Challenge via the referral link
- Payment is only due to you, the referrer if, at the end of month three of paid membership of the LQLF Program, your referee is fully up-to-date with payments.
If all four points above have been satisfied, the referrer will receive payment as follows:
- $75 for each and every single referee who purchased LQLF membership
- $150 for each and every single friend who purchased LQLF VIP membership
This Scheme can be closed to new registrants at any time at the discretion of Client Nectar.
These terms and conditions and all other content contained on this website shall be governed by English law and any dispute relating thereto shall be determined exclusively by the English courts.
“Referrer” means a past or present student directly provided with a referral link by Client Nectar via email, or through Private Client Nectar social media accounts.
“Referee” means a person who is not an existing student of Client Nectar whom the Referrer has referred through the Scheme.